Start date: When a relevant project is identified
Compensation: Depending on expertise required and experience
Location: Most positions are eligible for remote work
Application: at the bottom of this page
BERI is interested in building a roster of contractors for a wide-variety of work. We have immediate needs for:
- Web development (will work with Jekyll sites, appx. 2 hours/week)
- Programmers (software, API, web, front-end; demand currently exceeds 40 hours/week)
- Web design (will work with Jekyll sites, currently one project of 5-20 hours)
- Event planners & managers (1-4 hours/week during school year, occasional support during summer)
- Generalists for ad-hoc Bay Area projects (projects available for 2 hours/month on average)
- Researchers (demand depending on expertise)
We additionally expect we may have needs in 2018 for recruitment (US/UK), housing and relocation management, slide design (PPT and/or Keynote), researchers, writers, editors, and fact-checkers, LaTeX formatting and editing, and machine learning. We also welcome applications for contract work for other expertise not listed.
We do not expect to contact all candidates. We may not consider qualified candidates once a promising candidate has been identified, but information will be kept on hand for consideration for future engagements.